Residents of the Buckingham Pond
Crestwood Neighborhood Association
particularly new homeoners, are invited
to participate in various activities of
our neighborhood association.
BPCNA boundaries are: Western Ave
(N), Rte 85 and NYS Thruway (W) and
(S), South Manning Blvd (E)
Here are some ways in which you
1. Neighborhood Watch/Security
2. Street Tree/Shrub Evaluation/
3. Traffic/Pedestrian Safety
4. Preparation of a Woodland Mgt
Plan for Buckingham Pond Park
5. Planting vegetables, berries and
fruit trees and composting in your
6. Emergency/Disaster preparation
by households, churches, synagogues
schools, healthcare providers and
businesses in the neighborhood.
7. Preparation of plan for the Daniel
P O'Connell Pocket Park, corner
of Whitehall Rd at New Scotland
Ave. To include a rolling berm
tree and shrub plantings, benches
a flag pole and granite marker.
8. Preparation of a neighborhood
green space plan for the 10 acre
5 acre and 7 acre parcels bordered
by Crescent Dr , Krum Kill Rd
and NYSTW/Rte 85.
Contact me if you wish to become
involved in any of the above activities.