BUCKINGHAM CRESTWOOD Copy/Share
Neighborhood News Spring 2014 (2) with neighbors
We live in one of the nicest remaining residential
neighborhoods in the City of Albany.
One reason for this is that we have had an
active neighborhood association with
strong leadership for the past 29 years.
Spring is a time of renewal. A time to renew your
involvement in your neighborhood association.
Long time homeowners, and new residents have a stake
in making sure
our neighborhood remains a good place to live.
There are plenty of issues of concern.
Read neighborhood website: http://bpcnanews.blogspot.com/
Neighborhood Watch. All residents are part of it. See something?
Say and do something.
Call APD, Center Square Station 458 5660 or 438 4000.
Anti- Terror Hotline: 1 866 SAFE NYS (723 3697)
Call me at 438 5230 and we can discuss what role(s) you can
play in maintaining /improving the residential integrity and
quality of life in our neighborhood.
Be at sure to read the full neighborhood newsletter on line
Neighborhood Agenda for 2014 includes:
1. Improvement of Buckingham Pond Park
2. strict enforcement of speed limits, all traffic laws
in our neighborhood
3. improved snow plowing with reductions in road salt
4. completion of Daniel P O Connell Memorial Pocket Park
Whitehall at New Scotland Ave and
Greenway Crescent Dr/ Krum Kill Rd
5. Improvement of Crestwood Shopping Plaza
6. Planting trees at curbsides and on front lawns