NO SHOWS NOVEMBER 3?
There are 4,600 voters in Ward 14.
1,600 voted in the September 15
Primary. 500 of those 1,600 voted
Joe Sullivan for Common Council.
If those 500 vote for Joe Sullivan
again on November 3...and the
3,000 voters who did not vote in
the primary...vote on November
3.... Joe Sullivan could be the
next Common Council Member
actually representing Ward 14
residents for the next 4 years.
If Ward 14 voters closely compare
the credentials, records, achievements
and positions on vital issues of the
12 year incumbent Igoe,
Republican candidate Loomis
and write in candidate, Joe Sullivan
the choice is clear!
VOTE WRITE IN
COMMON COUNCIL WARD 14
Tuesday November 3 6 am - 9 pm
Qualified Experienced Independent Leader
* U S Navy Veteran * Geographer * Senior Citizen
* BS, Wisconsin (Korean GI Bill) * MA, Minnesota
* 22 Years President , Buckingham Pond/Crestwood
LEADERSHIP maintaining/improving neighborhood
residential integrity /quality of life
YOUR WRITE IN VOTE FOR JOE SULLIVAN
SAYS YOU WANT:
1. More police presence to deter crime, control
2. Major improvements to Buckingham Pond Park
3. No urban blight, groupies, slum lords, Section 8
4. Property Tax Relief/ Improve City Schools:
* merge schools with city government
* ONE property tax roll
* K-8 neighborhood schools
5. Emergency/Disaster Preparedness by homes,
apartments, schools ,churches, synagogues
neighborhood gas stations, food, drug stores
6. Respect/Defend Seniors & Veterans
* Restore Social Security COLA'S
* no health care denials or rationing of care
* no hastening end of life
7. Uphold the U S Constitution
* First and Second Amendments
FOR MORE READ: http://lonerangeralbany.blogspot.com
HOW TO DO A WRITE IN VOTE
for Member Common Council Ward 14
*Bring a number 2 pencil to polls.1). close voting booth curtain
2). Press and HOLD the silver button
top left column of voting machine
3). Open slot opposite the office:
Member, Common Council Ward 14
4). write in (print) JOE SULLIVAN
using #2 pencil
Complete your other votes. Open curtain and
Absentee ballot voters can also write in
JOE SULLIVAN for Common Council Ward 14.
Follow instructions on paper ballot.
Note: You can request poll inspectors show you
how to do a machine write in before you vote.
If you experience problems once in the booth.
DO NOT shift the lever to
open the curtain.
Part the curtain and call for poll inspector assistance.
VOTERS can vote on Emergency Paper Ballots
when voting machines malfunction.
PASS THE WORD TO Family, neighbors, friends .